This little guy stole my heart with every word he said. I finally got around to seeing Australia the other day (thanks Shannon!) and absolutely loved it.
I haven't seen this movie and have been trying to decide if I was going to. I have heard quite a few opinions of both enjoyment and dislike for it. I think your love for it has persuaded me to see it!
3 comments:
I'm glad you liked it! Hope you had tons of fun with your family this past week and even more fun with Emilie in Seattle this week!!
This little boy honestly melted my heart whenever I watched him. He was for sure my favorite part of the movie!
I haven't seen this movie and have been trying to decide if I was going to. I have heard quite a few opinions of both enjoyment and dislike for it. I think your love for it has persuaded me to see it!
Post a Comment