Comfortable.These shoes are extraordinarily light weight and comfortable. One of the girls I did study abroad with wore a pair all over Europe and I've been curious about them since that time.
I bought this pair in brown and pink while I was in Seattle. I'd like to blame Emilie for this purchase because she found a really cute pair of Pumas. As I stood and watched her try them on I gushed about how cute they were, it was as if a switch was flicked on inside of me and I was suddenly on my own mission to find some functional but cute tennis shoes.
Some of you may remember a certain post regarding a lofty goal or quest I put myself up to. Well true to the fifth comment, I found a great deal that I did not want to pass up. I feel pretty good about making it four months of the year though! Though I feel as if a flood gate has opened inside of me and could think of half a dozen pairs of shoes that I would like to add to my collection, I am proceeding with caution and restraint.
4 comments:
So what type are they? Are they Pumas? It kind of looks like the Nike swoosh on the front there but I wasn't sure. They are cute and I need a comfy pair of shoes to wear when walking all over places.
Yep, they are Nike and soooo comfy too! I highly recommend them.
I just did another bout in Europe with these and they are still so comfortable! Definitely a smart purchase!
I'm so glad you got them. It was definitely meant to be considering how many different places we looked and then finally finding the perfect pair at the last store right before closing!
Post a Comment