
I made a card. It was not a birthday card. It was not mass produced. It was for one of my favorite people. I liked it a lot.
{There is a chance that I will no longer be able to make those mass produced birthday cards anymore. Is there anyone in the area who is an avid card maker with some free time who would like to take over for me? I usually make 150 birthday cards approximately every three to four weeks for an insurance agent in Pleasant Grove. Let me know if you have any interest.}
5 comments:
Man, Lauren, that one is awesome. I wish I could see the world through your card making eyes.
I LOVE the card! Too bad we didn't have time to make some cards while you were up here. We could have done so much with Ann's stash of supplies.
You are really good at the card making thing. Its not the same at lunch when you are not there either.
Your card is adorable! Too bad I didn't know that you enjoyed doing that stuff when I was out there...I love scrapbooking and cardmaking. I actually work at Archiver's now and I absolutely love it! I'd make the cards, but I'm not exactly in the area :)
Loved receiving the card, it is adorable:)
Post a Comment