April 07, 2009

Duh, Happy Birfday!


Happy Birthday Darius!

This guy is awesome- just check out his shirt for one thing. In case you can't see, it says "Greece Lightning" and has a picture of Zeus throwing a thunderbolt. This guy is a fighter with a kind heart despite the rough cards he has been dealt. I've got a lot of love in my heart for him and am so glad that he came out here for his birthday and that I could celebrate with him.


*I realize that it is currently 10:45pm and that Darius does not read my blog but I'm doing this anyway! I also realize this font is massive, blogger is being temperamental.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooh my gosh, I CANNOT wait to see that kid on Friday. I might cry.

Anonymous said...

and I totally read out loud the title of your post the way I know it was meant to be read.

emilie s. d. p. said...

I hope you have so much fun spending time with your family this week! And tell Darius his shirt is awesome.

Anonymous said...

Don't you think that the wrapping paper I used looks like it came straight out of the Chicka Chicka Boom Boom book?
Janine

Hilary Jan said...

I am not wonderful at keeping up on blogs so Happy Late Birthday Darius!!!

Mum said...

Nice blog, nice to have spent the evening with you, have fun this week, Mum:)