I'm sure there was a much less complicated way of showing you a picture slide show, it is absurd how long I spent trying to put this together. I tried to add some music to the video, my computer decided to be obnoxious though. If I could have successfully uploaded music I would have chosen Life In Technicolor, I think. With or without music, these are a handful of pictures from one of my favorite trips to date. It was perfect and I loved every minute of it. If you want a blow by blow, I'd be happy to give you one, if not here are some highlights:
Seeing Emilie every day-Ferry boat ride-Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory- Watching Wives and Daughters- shopping at the outlets- walking Sasha- cheesecake for breakfast- beautiful cherry blossoms- Whidbey Island- H&M- getting a caricature done- seeing my old house - museums in Tacoma- entertaining ourselves in Mount Vernon for.e.ver- Pike Place Market, Chihuly, Chihuly, Chihuly- watching Alex make his face turn purple- being so close to the water
6 comments:
Looks like you had a pretty great trip! I'm particularly fond of those cute red chairs lined up in a row. Also, was that a field of daffodils? Just like in "Big Fish!" Have you seen it? That part makes me want to break down in tears. I will lend it to you if you haven't seen it. It's bizarre, but one of my favorite movies.
Isn't Seattle amazing! Your pictures made me want to go back right now! I'm glad you had a good time.
It was such a great trip. I loved every moment of it and am so proud of how much we saw and accomplished.
The slideshow is awesome too. I love how it looks like I'm wearing the same thing the entire trip-my brown coat. I think I need to take it off for some of the pictures next time.
I wish you were still here!
Your pictures are so beautiful Lauren!! If you move there, then I will definitely come and visit you. Love ya!
Oh man, you definitely got around up there. I am jealous! I'm very glad you took the time to figure out the slide show.
Great pictures, looks like you guys had a great time. Hope plans work out for you. Love Mum:)
Post a Comment