When all else fails, post a cute picture right?
I seem to be in a bit of a blogging rut. Don't worry, I know there are much worse situations I could be in! I find myself mulling over possible posts in my mind, which is quite usual. When I actually sit down to blog, I just don't feel it.
On the other hand, I always feel up for a quick trip to Salt Lake. I prefer not to think of the day when I won't be able to jump in the car and 45 minutes later, get to hang out with this guy.
I had an extra long weekend thanks to a teacher work day yesterday. The day off afforded me a chance to sleep in, make myself a pancake breakfast, take an extra long shower, stop by Kendra's for a much needed chat, hang out with my awesomely talented and sweet sister in law, meet up with Shannon and try out an exorbitantly priced bakery in downtown SLC, and best of all...get in some quality time with my favorite toddler while his parents went out for dinner.
2 comments:
It was so good to see you yesterday. Your nephew is so cute.
Cute pictures will never get old! His hair is looking extra adorable in this one too.
Sounds like you had quite a day off. Isn't it nice when you can do so much and see so many people in one day?
Post a Comment