
I find it just the teeniest bit ironic that I watched this movie whilst working out last night. What I do not find ironic, is that one of my favorite movies of all time is about a candy factory!
This is one of my favorite scenes, especially when he swipes a hair from Mike TV. Yes, I love everything about Gene Wilder.
6 comments:
that is one of my FAVORITE movies. I can't even count how many times i watched it as a child. much better than the remake. Gene Wilder is so crazy. i have a lot of favorite lines, but one inparticular is "LET ME IN, IM STAAARVING!"
Such a good movie! Cheer up Charlie!
I honestly think Gene Wilder's a little terrifying :o)
did you watch the office this last week? IF you didn't you should...it's great and it has to do with this movie!
You are one tough girl if you can watch this movie while working out. I would have to eat something large and chocolatey afterward! I.love.this.movie.
PS the title of my post most definitely should reference my awesome tie-dye children's watch! Sigh, it's still on London time. Let's go back.
Oh, sadly to say I do not share your love for this movie. It has always creeped me out :( (that and Dumbo)
Post a Comment