November 20, 2008

Picture Mania



A while back Emilie had asked me if I would take some pictures of her and Mitch. It was not until her departure was imminent that we actually got around to it. We realized at the same time that we did not have adequate pictures of she and I together. Hence, we met up at the Riverwoods on a blustery sunday afternoon to rectify the situation. I played photographer for them and then Mitch played photographer for us.

1 comment:

emilie s. d. p. said...

I can't decide who makes a better couple. Me and you, or me and Mitch?
:o)
I'm so glad we finally got around to taking some pictures. Might I add that you are a fantastic photographer! I'll definitely be framing some of these. I like that you and I turned out to be a little color coordinated too. Good for us!

Man, I need to blog. Don't I? That is a goal for me this weekend. I've been loving reading your posts this past week though. It makes the pain of missing you and little easier to bear.