Wildly excited for this girl to be home soon!

So I got a letter from Alyssa/ Hermana Apodaca yesterday and I have to share a snippet with you because it is just too good to keep to myself! For those of you who don't know, she is serving in the Oakland Temple Visitors Center right now. She does a rotation serving out in the field as well. This particular anecdote comes from a day in the visitors center. And I quote,
This cute four year old black kid came into the VC in a pin-striped suit and
saw the painting of Christ and the fishers of men scene and goes,
'whoa! Jesus be all up in his flip flops on the beach!'
saw the painting of Christ and the fishers of men scene and goes,
'whoa! Jesus be all up in his flip flops on the beach!'
Her letters are the best, and don't worry they are also full of lots of spiritual stuff as well!
3 comments:
bah ha ha ha! Thanks for sharing that with us Lauren. Kids say the darndest things. You should start documenting all the things that the elementary school kids say...!
I can't believe she is gonna be home soon! I miss you guys!
That is hilarious! I can just imagine Alyssa re-telling it too. When will she be home?
Post a Comment