Still loving the job. Where else I ask, would one get to see a super hero tooth running around the gym much to the pleasure of a bunch of screaming six, seven, and eight year old kids?! At Spring Creek we are all about dental hygiene.
Today I worked hard to suppress laughter as I questioned students after reading a story about unicorns. The question regarding what unicorns look like can illicit the most comical response! Whilst several students simply describe a horse with a horn on top of its head, a select few provide a much more descriptive response. One of my fourth graders told me that unicorns usually are green and have purple spots or stripes with wings and a giant horn on their head. Holy acid trip.
4 comments:
I can just imagine you trying to hold it together as you experience all of those funny moments! LOVE it!
How hilarious. Please keep up the story telling. I'm really excited about little kids right now!! and am ready to have my own. Just finding out I'm finally attaining the title 'Aunt Aarika' might have something to do with it :) Rob is hoping it wears off because, after all, I still have a year left of school.
I'm glad you are liking your job!!! I agree with your H&M post. Forever 21 tries to come close, but still suffers in comparison.
Those responses are hilarious! I love the way kids think about things. I can't wait to hear more stories from your para educating experiences.
I'm glad you're enjoying your job! It sounds like a lot of fun. But hey, I'm having fun too-today I learned how to finalize returns. woohoo.
Post a Comment