November 13, 2008

H&M

I haven't had this much fun on the computer since playing these games! Each time I go clothes shopping I try to channel Stacy and Clinton in my head in attempts to make purchases only on really great items. It really is hard though to not settle in the dressing room. There are so many things I could buy, but who really needs another Gap t-shirt just because its on clearance for $6.99?? Well, I can't say that I have found anything good lately in the usual places I shop. I just have not been inspired.

For the longest time I've been yearning for shopping trip to H&M. I can always count on this place having great colors and variety. There is always a good mix of fun pieces and those that are more professional or wardrobe essentials. In Europe, these stores pop up like McDonalds separated only by a few city blocks. The closest store to Provo is in Las Vegas and the next best thing, online shopping, is not even available in the United States. Boo-hoo.

For now I will have to sit tight, play dress-up online and wait for the next chance to shop. My fingers are crossed for a Seattle trip in the new year, there is an H&M in this fabulous city. Now that my beloved Emilie has left me for the birthplace of Starbucks, a visit is in order. WARNING in the near future there will by a sappy post regarding her departure. Back to clothes shopping.....here is what I came up with:

5 comments:

Shannon said...

I LOVE that site Lauren! Thanks for the heads up! Here's hoping that somehow we both get a lot of money real soon so that we can afford a great shopping trip!

MKS said...

H&M is my second home. I went there at least once a week in Europe and I too am going through withdrawals. I guess the one good thing about it being far away and no online shopping is that the clothes are unique and not everyone has them. I'm glad we can relate!

C&C said...

I LOVE H&M. In a way i'm glad (like the girl above) that there isn't one too close, otherwise everyone would be wearing it. Luckily there is one not too far from me in VA. a trip there might be a birthday request. their clothes are great, reasonably priced, and fashionable. I went to 5 H&M's in one day in Hamburg, Germany. And that wasn't even all of them. Heaven.

Jules said...

Would you believe that I have an H&M just an hour away? Luckily that's still far enough away to keep my wallet safe.

emilie s. d. p. said...

Yes! Please come and take me to H&M! I didn't even know there was one here.
Shopping without you will be sad :o(