The other week a friend of mine mentioned that one of my favorite TV personalities, Clinton Kelly, had recently released a book entitled Freakin Fabulous- insert incredibly long subtitle. I seriously LOVE Clinton. He cracks me up on What Not To Wear, has incredible fashion himself and is just such a likable person. Were I not living on a lovely budget I would have bought this without even cracking the cover, alas I will settle on having to read it from a comfy B&N armchair.
"If it is audible, immediately break into song,
preferably something patriotic like You're A Grand Old Flag."
preferably something patriotic like You're A Grand Old Flag."
Now I know that Clinton really is freaking fabulous, but really can you imagine the spectacle if such a thing were to actually occur!?
7 comments:
I just laughed sooo hard!! And I told Houston I want this for Christmas!
SHUT UP! ;-) What a hilarious man. The show wouldn't be the same without him.
I can think of few things funnier than a huge fart followed immediately by a musical performance. . .that is too funny that we both posted about farting on the same day, how cute of us, hahaha. If Clinton were any cooler, I'd have to be him for Halloween.
I can't wait to read this book! Speaking of what not to wear...remember our fantastic dresses at work? I think she was wearing the absolute worst outfit today. You must call me so I can tell you how terrible it was.
p.s. did you get a new job? Teresa asked me today if I had your phone number. Don't know what that means...We are dying over is Customer Service. People are staying all day and night. But not me, I can't handle it for more than 1 hour let alone a work day.
I LOVE Clinton Kelly! Did you see him on Tyra the other day?! Yeah--talk about FREAKIN' FABULOUS. Lol.
I seriously love Clinton!
Post a Comment