October 22, 2008

Card O' the week


Although I enjoy marking the season with festive cards, other traditional activities such as carving pumpkins I could easily not participate in ever again. Let's face it, I don't even like touching food stuff on my plate when I'm loading the dishwasher. I have no idea what I was thinking laying into a pumpkin. Cleaning out the stinky slimy guts of the pumpkin was repugnant in every sense of the word. Oh and do you like the fatty candle I have inside? Tea lights were no where to be found when I finished the repulsive task.


2 comments:

Shannon said...

But it's such a cute little pumpkin! Your suffering was not in vain - look at the results!

And you're not so bad at card-making either. ;-)

Call you after work?

Jonathan and Laura said...

I really like your pumpkin! We are getting ours tonight to carve. Your card is cute as always. I'm feeling pretty uninspired as well. I went to make cards last night but couldn't come up with anything! So I can't wait to do Christmas cards together.