October 16, 2008

The Big Three

The perfect antidote to a stinky day at work, a triumvirate of things I thoroughly enjoy.

My dear friend Rachel and her hubby Dan welcomed a little one into the world at the end of August. Due to hectic schedules and their living in the exotic locale of Spanish Fork, I have not had the pleasure of meeting Thomas until tonight. Allison and I made the trek to "Spanish" -not to be confused with the language- and met the little fellow. The camera I forgot to bring along would have captured the essence but not entirety of how cute this guy is.

After a rough day bringing in the bucks, I was quite content to cuddle with Thomas, browse art books and reminisce with a couple of really good Art History friends.

-Pictures to come. Thankfully both Rachel and Allison were camera ready.

1 comment:

emilie s. d. p. said...

What a great way to spend your evening. Old friends, little ones and art...it doesn't get much better!
And I think Thomas is an adorable name.