October 15, 2008

Wanted:

Concert Buddy.

Must LOVE Coldplay.
So I have known for quite a while that Coldplay's Viva La Vida Tour swings by Utah at the end of November, however I did not know if I would be here so I did not buy tickets. Well now I know that I'll be here so I just need someone to go with.

Anyone interested?

8 comments:

Courtney N said...

Yes I am so there! Unless Im working... when is it?!

Caroline said...

I want to go so bad! Sometimes it's very inconvenient to live on the other side of the world!

Shannon said...

wanted: $$ to go to the concert with you, even though I have to admit that I haven't heard their latest CD...

Shannon said...

Oh, and I see that you've been reading Elie Wiesel... I'm just finishing the most amazing book also written by a Holocaust survivor: All But My Life - by Gerda Weissmann Klein. Read it. Love it. Talk to me about it...

Jodi said...

I'm considering selling an organ so I can go. I want to go so badly! If the organ selling works out I'll let you know and you would be welcome to come with my friend Samantha and I.

Hilary Jan said...

I would like to go do you know how much tickets are?

emilie s. d. p. said...

I really, really hope you can go. I would love to!

Jonathan and Laura said...

Are you kidding?! You got Coldplay tickets?! We are so jealous! We would love to go. Put me in the drawing....