September 16, 2008

Card O' The Week

I have decided to start featuring a card or two each week on the old blogger-roo. I have been making cards with my mom for the past ten years or so. It is something that I have found therapeutic and have therefore continued to make cards since I've been out here at school. Recently I found someone who is interested in purchasing my cards each month to send out to her business clients. As a result I just wanted to publicize them a bit more in the event that someone else out there might have a similar interest. So here goes.....

I definitely need to figure out how to get better quality images of them up!

4 comments:

C&C said...

cute! perfect post for me today, because I am making a card for a baby shower. I don't think i'm as crafty as you, but we'll see how this thing turns out. i still love that you work at a costume store. for whatever reason, that fact has popped into my mind on a few random occassions and made me laugh. so are you going to be something awesome for halloween?

Shannon said...

I love your card Lauren! How is all the card-making coming along? How many are you able to do per day?

I hope there is some glimmer of hope in your house hunting adventures this week... I know it's frustrating for you. But here's something to look forward to: I'm going to make an Italian dinner on Sunday!

Love ya!

emilie s. d. p. said...

I love this card! I'm glad you'll be posting them online now too because then I can copy them easier :o)

p.s.I wonder if the picture would turn out better in a well lit area without the flash?

Unknown said...

Lauren,
Okay, I just spent a considerable amount of time catching up on your blog - you post so often! i love it!
Julie
p.s. I was supposed to be working hard at my internship instead of doing this. ha! :)