Lauren,
I am so sorry to say we have hired someone else.
Thank you for your time and personality.
I have a lot of pull but not the final decision.
Thank you so much for applying.
Kelley
Thank you for your time and personality.
I have a lot of pull but not the final decision.
Thank you so much for applying.
Kelley
-I guess Bountiful is a no go, I think I'm actually relieved.
5 comments:
I'm sorry! And they'll be sorry! But I guess it's not so bad if you're relieved. Maybe you should just stick around here so we can do stuff. Who needs a job or a place to live!?
whoa. Wow... Well Lauren, you're still incredibly amazing and whoever hires you will be blessed... and it will feel right. That's the most important thing. Although i would've loved having you in Bountiful with me, the more important thing is that you're happy and you're where you should be. I'll call you after work. There must be SO much going through your mind right now!
Love you!
ugh. i'm job hunting right now too. it bites. and i'm kind of picky. it has to be in provo or orem, and it can't pay like crap. kind of hard to come by around here! i've never been thanked for my personality...
good luck with the hunt!
BOOOOOOOOBOOOOOOO! On the one hand you don't have to move to Bountiful on the other. . . .BOOOO! Don't worry the right job will definietely come along! I might make up a job so I can hire you.
As much as I'm sad you have to continue to look for another job (which is never fun) I'm still pretty relieved you didn't get it. I mean seriously, Scott did not deserve you!!!
Plus now I get to spend another two weeks with you in Provo, YAY!!
Post a Comment