August 12, 2008

I Am Blessed.

Though this is one of the harder stages of life to be in (at least in my limited experience) it is not nearly as trying as it could be. Each day I can see God's hand in my life, making a way and providing some relief. There are so many people that he has sent to me to show his love and I am overwhelmed each day by offers to help and gestures of kindness shown to me. Though I'm seriously slacking on physical exercise, my faith is being conditioned and strengthened more than ever. I am learning more about trust and allowing it to guide my actions. To you who are living your life in such a way that allows the Lord to use you as a tool for good in my life; thank you, thank you, thank you.

4 comments:

emilie s. d. p. said...

It's because we all love you! You are the best!!! and I mean it!

Jodi said...

Lauren I totally feel you on this! I'm having an incredibly difficult time making decisions and just dealing with "life in this stage" but I notice more and more the hand of the Lord in my life and I feel so blessed. I was just telling a friend that this has been one of my hardest years but also one of my happiest. Funny how that works.

Oh and PS I might be vagabonding too. Ha ha.

Hilary Jan said...

I have many things to say, prepare yourself, 1) How have I missed so many wonderful blogs, no worries I am caught up now, 2) I started reading your bitten blog and thought we were experiencing the same thing, I have these odd really ichy red bumbs that I am assuming are bug bites but I have no recolection of being bitten, but now that I have read it all I dont think we are in the same boat and I have to admit I am a little relieved, I avoid disrobing if I can 3) if you EVER need a James Marsden fix please invite me to join you, I always feel that need 4) I am sorry the job thing didn't work out but I am a little relieved also becuase Bountiful is quite a distance 5) I HATE interviewing so you have my great sympathy 6) if you end up moving anywhere near SLC I might have a place for you to move into 7) I also watched the wonderful mens relay and I too was very excited, I have watched the Olympics this year more than ever and have enjoyed it more than I expected 8) If there is anything I can do to help you, PLEASE let me know. I warned you this was going to be really long, sorry. Your car and my family should be here on Thursday, good things for everyone.

Hilary Jan said...

EVEN after all that I forgot something, do you happen to have any friends that are going to the Jack Johnson concert? If so, do you know if they have lawn seating?