dude. i had to watch this online this morning, and even though I already knew the ending i was still jumping up and down! This was awesome. My favorite part of the post interview. "who's talking now?" New guy on team: "we are." So hilarious!
The best part (or worst) of the relay was the look on the faces of the French. Ouch. My heart hurt just a little for them.
Sometimes not having a tv really stinks...at least theres youtube! I'm going to have to watch this race tonight.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
dude. i had to watch this online this morning, and even though I already knew the ending i was still jumping up and down! This was awesome. My favorite part of the post interview. "who's talking now?" New guy on team: "we are." So hilarious!
The best part (or worst) of the relay was the look on the faces of the French. Ouch. My heart hurt just a little for them.
Sometimes not having a tv really stinks...at least theres youtube! I'm going to have to watch this race tonight.
Post a Comment