August 08, 2008

It's The Best, It's Fantastic

I took most of the day off work today due to the fact that I was called in for a second, "working interview" up in Bountiful. I spent a few hours up there working in the office with the girl I would be replacing and I also had a surprise, additional interview with the partner in charge of franchising. What started out as a casual discussion of SNL, soon transitioned into a discussion of my weaknesses and potential deficiencies....awesome screening process. All besides the point.

By the time I got back to Provo I changed and grabbed a bite to eat before heading into work to cover the last few hours of my shift at the desk. As I strolled into the library atrium I saw a girl who looked remarkably like my good friend Brianna from a little study abroad I participated in. Two seconds later when she saw me, I realized IT WAS BRIANNA!!!!!!!!! I love the fact that she is only in town for a day or two, essentially passing through on her way back to Texas AND WE RANDOMLY RAN INTO EACH OTHER. I was SO beyond excited, I believe I jumped up and down and teared up while doing some sort of twirling, extended hug. I am just so happy that our paths crossed for a few short minutes. I love this girl and the many happy memories we made together!!!

5 comments:

emilie s. d. p. said...

That picture makes me laugh!
Crazy that you ran into her so randomly...what joy the BYU library can bring.

Caroline said...

Dang it! I was in the library all day, why couldn't I have been in the atrium then!?

Mallory said...

awww how fun that you saw Brianna!! I'm pretty good at stalking your blog.

Anonymous said...

How fun!

Jordanlz said...

does this mean you got the job?