July 14, 2008

Manic Monday

Just another Monday that affirms why I don't like them....

  • woke up at 4:30 had to pee felt wide awake, this never happens to me
  • 6:45 rolled around, got up and looked in the mirror to find my left eye was swollen shut
  • got to work on time but forgot to stick my letters in the mail before I did (that already late birthday card will now be even later!)
  • 10:30 found me starving, I hacked into my lunch a few hours early, does not bode well for late afternoons at work
  • incessant noise blower at work literally snarled at me through his teeth multiple times

What I did to cope.....
  • bought Happy Colas in the bookstore and found a super cute new journal in the Bargain booksale

Healthy, definitely not. Financially smart, probably not.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Some days you gotta do what you've gotta do!

I, for example, just didn't even bother with going into work. In a minute I'm going to eat a hamburger and then in a few hours hit the gym.
Healthy? Probably not. Financially smart? Definitely not.

emilie s. d. p. said...

Getting hungry early in the morning is the worst. I have a really bad habit of eating my lunch early if I keep it close to me in my desk so usually I have to put it in the back otherwise I'll just snack all morning and then realize everything's gone by 11am.