
I really want a root beer float.
When it comes to root beer, I find that people either love it or loathe it. I'm not a straight drinker of the beverage because it tastes like medicine, but scoop some vanilla ice cream in there and I'm on board.
When it comes to root beer, I find that people either love it or loathe it. I'm not a straight drinker of the beverage because it tastes like medicine, but scoop some vanilla ice cream in there and I'm on board.
3 comments:
that was random! I love it though! And congrats on getting an A in your class! Way to end your undergrad experience. Thanks for being so excited with me this week as I've called you multiple times with updates... I can't wait for next weekend! OH - and Adam invited me to a group event next Saturday so you are definitely coming with me and will get to meet him!! love you!
The foam grosses me out.
love it with ice cream or with pizza (i don't know why), but otherwise, i never just drink it.
Post a Comment