April 11, 2008

What A Culmination


This is what I look like after having spent months gathering research and copious hours pouring over hundreds of pages of scholarship until deadlines forced me to put thoughts into words, manipulate ideas into cohesive paragraphs and eventually form a concise presentation.

Well, the moment has come and gone, my research was presented this morning, and the people who came to support me said I did a good job.


On the old record player: Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots, The Flaming Lips

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darn snow, when is winter going to be over? Wish I could have been there.
Janine

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Yay, you're finally done! I'm so excited for you!

C&C said...

CONGRATS! so that's why you were all dolled up on Friday! i'm sure you did a fantastic job.

Hilary Jan said...

My mom told me last night that you had a big presentation on Friday and that your mom tried to come out but the weather didn't cooperate. I am glad it went well though! Are they coming out for graduation? Are you doing the whole walk?

emilie s. d. p. said...

You were amazing! I'm so glad I was able to go. And I'm happy that it's over worth so you don't have to worry about it anymore!