I command you to be jealous of me. I have one final left before I am done with school forever, or until I decide to go back! Wooo hooo! See you at graduation! YAY!
As much as I hate the "popification" of such classic pieces like "The Scream", I do admit that this piece is pretty good/funny. Good luck in the final days. I'm glad that I get to spend some time with you before you go to Europe. See you in a couple of weeks!
that's so exciting! unfortunately i have another term...but i feel done anyway. i guess i'm living through everyone else who is graduating when i "should be".
4 comments:
I command you to be jealous of me. I have one final left before I am done with school forever, or until I decide to go back! Wooo hooo! See you at graduation! YAY!
As much as I hate the "popification" of such classic pieces like "The Scream", I do admit that this piece is pretty good/funny. Good luck in the final days. I'm glad that I get to spend some time with you before you go to Europe. See you in a couple of weeks!
that's so exciting! unfortunately i have another term...but i feel done anyway. i guess i'm living through everyone else who is graduating when i "should be".
I can hardly believe it!?! Soon you'll be saying "I remember when I was in college..."!!!
Congrats!
Post a Comment