I don't watch much TV. We don't have cable and I don't miss it except for the occasional dinner break, when I'd love nothing more than to unwind to an episode of Will & Grace. There are a couple of shows that I do enjoy namely The Office and 30 Rock. If the writers are not striking and the episodes are new, I usually tune in online the day after, which is Friday, which means I have free time! I love that episodes are available online now because who really has the ability to schedule their life around being home at specific times each week just to watch a show.
Well the other day, I was watching my nephew which was a blast as always. I scanned the computer for the latest cute pictures of the monkey and rolled around on the floor with him until he got all tired and cuddly. He went to bed right on time like an angel. The interim between bedtime and the parents getting home afforded me time to "study" whilst catching up on a few shows via replay TV... almost as good as the aforementioned cute pictures.
So here is the juicy confession part: while I was watching the "Chair Model" episode of The Office, I full on teared up.....twice. I won't spoil the surprise for those who have yet to see it, but yeah, the eyes definitely watered! I'm such a sucker.
On the old record player: Sleep, Azure Ray
3 comments:
Ditto! It was an excelent episode. I am glad that I am not the only one who cries at these things. We should do dinner and a movie or something before you head out into the world. I know it might still be busy this week and I think your family is coming in but let me know. Will you be here next week before you go? Otherwise I will see you when you return. I would love to be a part of your bookclub!
My emotions came out in the form of screams but I was feeling this episode too!
Thanks for not ruining it, I can't wait until the whole season comes out on DVD. I think I'll have to wait awhile before I see them.
Post a Comment