April 24, 2008

A Change Will Do You Good

Some photo highlights from a sunny/snowy commencement day:

We love Art History, some of the Winter 2008 thesis group

Me & Shannon

Me & the hugging Scottish person

The sister & I

The Momma & I


All in all it was a good day. Despite having to get ready in the bathroom on campus because my electricity was turned off and the crazy last minute blizzard that hit while we were lining up...it was great.

On the old record player: A Change Will Do You Good, Sheryl Crow

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Congrats on graduating! I hope your grad ceremonies weren't as mind numbingly boring as mine were. :)

emilie s. d. p. said...

Lauren!!!
Congratulations. You look so great in that cap and gown! AND I just love that your family was able to be there! Too bad about the crazy weather, I mean seriously it's almost May, NO MORE SNOW, PLEASE!?!

Jodi said...

Congrats Lauren! I look forward to hearing stories of your adventures over the pond!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! You look so grown up! I'm so happy for you.

BrookeJean said...

Yay for being done! Congrats and have a wonderful summer!