March 13, 2008

Staff Meeting

I wanted to shoot my foot off in our training meeting today at work. It was a waste of my time and not worth the $8.50 I earned for being there. I did manage to find this gem on a website the History librarian introduced to us. It is a public health poster produced by the Works Progress Administration under FDR.

On the old record player: Lady's Choice, Hairspray

4 comments:

emilie s. d. p. said...

Wow! Thank you FDR. What are these people holding...lollipops?

emilie s. d. p. said...

...nevermind...I know see that they are holding their hats.

Anonymous said...

I love that poster! Can I please have a copy of it so I can use it as an educational tool for my future children?

Hilary Jan said...

A) This poster made me smile and B) my friend told me about this awsome blog a while back and as I was looking at it today and I was thinking Lauren might like it so it is www.yourheartout.com you may have already seen it but I thought I would share just in case.