I just came across a book in our reference collection that contains hidden meaning of names. Here is the entry for mine....kinda interesting!
Lauren has a strong sense of being driven in life, probably by feelings of duty. Emotionally Lauren is fiercely loyal, but she will always tell a loved one if he is in the wrong. In public, though, she would never let her partner down, and she expects the same consideration in return. Lauren is a top performer, but she needs to avoid her tendency to put in too many hours. She is demanding of both herself and her associates. Honesty is of paramount importance to Lauren in all her dealings with people, and she never forgets a thing.
Lauren can take hold of chaotic situations and create order. She is eager to prove her capabilities, and looks forward to large projects where she may assert her responsible nature. Personal appearance means a great deal to her, and she has no problem at all wearing expensive but tasteful clothes. Lauren is not a show-of though, she doesn’t have to be. She has an inner sense of what is appropriate in every social situation, and acts accordingly. She must have a partner who is ambitious and dynamic, as she is very intolerant of laziness.
2 comments:
I love hidden meanings. Now I'm going to search for mine. I personally think yours is pretty accurate--I'm surprised too. I miss talking to you.
I'm so impressed with how accurate it is. Just so many great qualities, that's you!
Didn't Marjorie Hinckley say that in order for people to have successful marriages they needed to be "fiercely loyal" as companions- well you've got that one down, just by being a Lauren :o)
Post a Comment