March 03, 2008

Remember Lederhosen?

Album art work from Release the Stars



Lederhosen making an appearance at a concert. Lucky for us it is
not just on reserve for album photoshoots.


I think I'd be okay if he was wearing this too though. Still hoping to get some
R.W. Lederhosen at the concert though.


Just under two weeks now!

On the old record player: Do I Disappoint You?, Rufus Wainwright.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good thing I just remembered that I have your cd. Lol. I'm excited for you!

emilie s. d. p. said...

It's going to be so awesome.

Please Rufus, please where your sexy lederhosen!

C&C said...

I have no idea who this man is or where he gets his sexy get-ups, but despite the fact that i have no idea what you're talking about, i always like to comment on your posts. we came to see you and you weren't home! WAH! much love

emilie s. d. p. said...

OH MY GOODNESS, YOUR BLOG IS AWESOME!!!!! I LOVE the new banner and the blue color, where do you find those awesome pictures?

by the way...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (now imagine Mitch doing his GusGus voice :o)