March 25, 2008

All You Need Is Love


Beatles music + Jim Sturgess = psychedelic rock movie.


Who doesn't like a bit of an acid trip every now and then right? Across the Universe was perhaps a little too much of a trip at times, so it is quite likely that I would just listen to the Beatles whilst looking at pictures of Jim Sturgess if I ever had the inkling to watch it again.

On the old record player: Across the Universe, The Beatles

3 comments:

emilie s. d. p. said...

Is it good enough to go see in the dollar theater or should I wait until redbox?

Anonymous said...

I think he's hot.

Hilary Jan said...

I think I am one of the few who loved this movie. I bought it and the soundtrack a few weeks ago. There are definatly some trippy parts but only fitting when so much is taken from the Beatles career/songs. I loved all of the fun little details that they stuck in that were taken from the Beatles songs and lives.