March 24, 2008

Oh guess what

I graduate from college a month from today...crazy.


On the old record player: Satellite, Dave Matthews Band

4 comments:

C&C said...

holy cow! i love that picture.

Anonymous said...

I'm so not ok with you graduating. I mean, I'm ok, but not. I need you to live here--for my own sanity.

emilie s. d. p. said...

YAY! It's really so exciting. Which reminds me, even though you've already told me a hundred times you need to let me know the date of your presentation, I'm thinking its a Friday and possibly the 11th but I want to come so I need to take the day off...YESSSS!

us said...

Five years and I am finally graduating too. I guess we're almost adults now. It was so fun to see you yesterday, I'm glad you were working and I finally cracked and went into the library for the first time this semester...it takes a real friend to get me to do that!