I think I'm supposed to put up some pictures of my recent jaunt down to Vegas.
Nothing like a morning boat ride, pre-shower of course.

Nothing like a morning boat ride, pre-shower of course.
Lauren, Cami, Emily (Brooke was watching the BYU v UNLV game with her family that night)

The beautiful lake in Brooke's neighborhood, the scene of our morning boat ride.

One of the 4,573 Bellagio fountain/light shows we watched. (98 degrees was probably playing)

Taking in the light show.

Me taking pictures of the Chihuly glass on the ceiling in the Bellagio...it was worth the walk through the smoke filled gambling pits.

I offer you this measly picture as evidence.
On the old record player: Con Te Partiro, Andrea Bocelli

6 comments:
Sorry. Look please here
Fun, fun, fun. I love the Bellagio--I want to live there.
love the pictures! i would kill for that warm weather...
I want to go! That boat ride looked incredible, what nice weather to wake up to. I love your pouty face in the venus picture, it cracks me up.
V is also for something else...
You didn't tell me that you got to see a Chihuly ceiling on your trip. I'm jealous!
Post a Comment