So I'm listening to The Clash right now and one of my favorite songs of theirs is summing up my current internal dilemma quite well.
I have no idea what to do when I graduate. There will be more schooling somewhere down the road and of course I will find employment....but where???? Right now I'm wondering "should I stay or should I go?" Change is good but I don't know exactly how I feel about leaving Provo yet.
On the old record player: Should I Stay or Should I Go, The Clash
4 comments:
personally, i'm super glad that craig has 2 1/2 years left, because as much as provo is totally annoying sometimes, i'm not ready to leave it quite yet! i hafta figure out employment here for a couple months from now...i'm finally supposed to have like a REAL, full time job. uggggg.
PLEASE Don't leave me!
As I see it you have two options.
1. Stay here and have so much fun hanging out with me, going to kickboxing, making cards, watching movies, etc.
2. Leave and have me calling you all the time leaving super long messages and giving you and mega expensive phone bill.
Your decision should be simple :o)
P.S. I hope you have a great birtday dinner with your fam!
Well, I don't want to tell you what to do but I think that you should do whatever Heavenly Father wants you to do. This is where you have to let go of the reins and let God drive for a bit. Sorry, not very encouraging but that's what helped me get through that period in my life. I would love for you to stay forever--but I'm always right behind you.
Post a Comment