After months of researching my brains out I have finally begun writing my senior thesis. The waters are flowing steadily and have broken through the creative damn that was firmly constructed in my mind.
Maybe I won't have to fake my own death and flee the country come my Friday deadline after all.
On the old record player: Bennie and the Jets, Elton John
6 comments:
get it girl! i would hate to write that trash. i commend you.
Yay! I'm happy for you, I know how gut wrenching and brain draining that is (hence, the reason I have no brain cells left). I can't wait till it's done. Then we can have a celebratory party!
Shouldn't it be dam rather than damn. Not that I mind that use of the word either. Sometimes it's just good to say it and get all your frustrations out there on the table! ;)
Please don't fake your own death. You will end up on the news and in jail like that crazy couple from Seaton Carew. Did I tell you about that?
Janine
Yikes! I'm with Janine, please, please don't fake your own death. That would definitely put a damper on things! So your ready for a kickboxing break this evening? The weather is so nice today we should walk, of course then we would get there like 25 minutes.
Post a Comment