In the last five days I have purchased four pairs of shoes. Four new pairs of shoes...if I talked to half the guys I know some would not own more than four pairs. My family calls me Imelda Marcos. I call myself one happy camper right now.



I might add that I did not pay full price for a single one of them and that I am in love with each pair as much as the other.




I might add that I did not pay full price for a single one of them and that I am in love with each pair as much as the other.
5 comments:
Are these pictures of the actual shoes you bought? I love the heels and boots! The pink ones are perfect for you too. I'm so glad you got them. How many shoes do you have now?
I can't wait to see you.
Shut up! I love those boots! They are so stinkin cute! Congrats on the new purchases! I can't wait to see them on you!
Lauren Marsh would not be Lauren Marsh without plethora of beautiful shoes. Pretty shoes just make the day brighter, no? So I can't wait to see you and hear all about your holiday adventures! Are you ready for the new semester? (Our last official semester - ahhhh!!). Let's get together soon!
funny that your family should call you that, i have developed that very nickname over the years. I knew our friendship was meant to be. PS I have tamed my ways over the years though, I only bought two pairs this december.
ps, this says keegan, but it is actually lindsey, don't be alarmed. Keegan does not have a shoe buying problem and does not stalk your blog like I do.
Post a Comment