My poor Holy Roman final. It never did have a chance. Those Julio-Claudians were dang interesting, I am particularly fond of Gaius who appointed his dog as a consul at one point, alas my interest and motivation waned towards the end. A final scheduled on the last possible day at 7am is destined to be abysmal, what a beast it was.
Oh that we could have just watched I, Claudius for three hours.
Oh that we could have just watched I, Claudius for three hours.
2 comments:
I haven't seen all of I, Claudius. Is it worth it?
Oh, and it's j'ai fini. Dang Frenchies and their illogical language.
Dang it, doesn't je suis fini mean I am dead or something??? I have not seen it all, but the excerpts I have seen are worth it. A favorite scene of mine is his wife getting her head cut off.
Post a Comment