
It would appear that I have not a clue what to do with myself and all this free time that the road closures have afforded me. It hasn't even been a full day since I finished classes, but I've realized a few things this evening since we got kicked off I-80.
- T.V. , more specifically cable is overrated. After spending a semester not watching T.V., I can hardly stand to sit and watch any of the crap that is currently on.
- I have forgotten how to waste time on the internet. I'm fairly sure there are a truck load of websites that used to entertain me for hours....I cannot seem to recall any of them.
- I feel like I should be reading or studying or feeling bad about not doing either of those.
- Not having set foot in the library or anywhere near the first floor today, I am feeling some sort of freakish void. I spend more time in that building than I do in the one I pay rent for.
2 comments:
I second you on that cable comment...unless what not to wear, or americas most smartest model is on. Craig watches American Gladiators too. So many mullets in so little space. I hope you can stop living at the Days inn.
Love
Yahanyoja
I love American Gladiator, so you can understand the joy that filled my heart when I discovered that they are resurrecting the show and it starts next year. What could be more entertaining than that? As far as I-80 goes--I called God to tell him that snow is not really nescessary for Christmas nor is it really wanted but alas, he's not taking my calls at this time. (Laugh, it's ok, it's a joke) I'll try again tomorrow. I miss talking to you. Hope things are going well.
Post a Comment