November 10, 2007

RRRRRRRR (this is meant to connote a purring sound)

I know I know, I'm taking the legitimacy of this blog down a notch when I do this but come on I've only done it once before. My gorgeous men of bollywood post wasn't too over the top and I just can't resist the temptation to hearken back to the time when my bedroom wall was covered with magazine cutouts of extremely attractive men. I solemnly swear that I will give myself limits in order to deter this from becoming a teeny bopper magazine-esque blog.


Lacey-my little gentleman and I indulged ourselves in a little Christian Bale the other night. I might add that this cannot be done too often. We took in a viewing of Batman Begins and I will only say three things, no four about this movie.

  1. Christian Bale is a fox, particularly during those scenes devoid of a shirt.
  2. I can't believe they are taking three years to bring The Dark Night to the big screen.
  3. Whenever Bruce Wayne does his deep and throaty voice I cannot help but laugh hysterically....."Nice Coat!"
  4. The scarecrow scares the CRAP out of me and so does the man who plays him, Cillian Murphy I think you are the son of the devil.
P.S. I need to watch Newsies now I think.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

OH! Clearly you have not seen Mr. Murphy in The Way We Live Now, a BBC miniseries based on an Anthony Trollope novel. He. Is. Brilliant. But I agree, he's freaky crazy in Batman Begins.

Anonymous said...

Holy hotness! Where did you find this picture? I love it a lot!

Anonymous said...

He needs to take his shirt off more often