November 12, 2007

All Creatures of Our God and King





I believe in God the Eternal Father and in His son Jesus Christ but what I don't understand is why God created mice. They are vile and disgusting and make me want to set myself on fire. In the last two days we have found two mice in our apartment. My throat is sore from screaming so much.

5 comments:

emilie s. d. p. said...

You poor thing, although I have to admit I think it's hilarious that you're so terribly afraid of mice. They're so little and harmless...
but I mean I don't want them in my house either.
Hopefully that's the last of them.
Lacy's so tough!!!

BrookeJean said...

I think the picture of lacey is my favorite! You can tell she grew up on a farm! ;)

us said...

I want to come to your blog...but not to your house...I can't resist a glob of peanut butter so right now considering your infestation, it might be a little dangerous. Don't expect much from my blog, I'll be the first to admit I kinda have a one track mind right now, and it gets old for others. So I don't update much. None the less, I will cherish our new bond!! Loves.

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me? Mice? Didn't we just have a conversation about you having mice in your apartment? The mice don't like follow you from apartment to apartment do they?
Kidding. Kidding.

Anonymous said...

All I can say is "Yucky Didos!"