I haven't posted anything even remotely exciting as of late because well there just isn't much to report. For the sake of keeping up to date here is what has happened:
-I met my good friend Kendra's hubby Lant for the first time this past weekend. I spend saturday evening with the two of them nestled safely in their townhouse to escape the gale force wind and rain. I loved him despite his red hair and apparently he liked me so we're a happy family?? I must say though that for a redhead he pulls it off well, playing soccer never hurts in upping the acceptable factor!
-My inner Art History nerd has been making quite a name for herself spending hours upon hours researching in the library and contacting museums around the world in an attempt to obtain some information on a few relatives who also had the same field of study running in their blood.

-As of last friday I think I have decided to go on a Spring study abroad with the Art History department to Italy, France, Spain, Belgium, the Netherlands and England. I think it would be the perfect way to complete my undergraduate experience and I would also have fun trying to put those years of Spanish and French language classes to use! Just thinking of the Florence Cathedral, the Pompidou and the Vatican Museum are treasured thoughts enough to help me persevere the home stretch of my bachelor's degree!
1 comment:
Oh Lauren - what a glorious adventure you would have. You will LOVE it.
Post a Comment