Being an Art History major means that you sit in classes and study the most fascinating monuments, statuary, architecture and other art works in the history of the world. Just about every day in class the professors will make a comment about how we need to see this painting, or visit this cathedral, or see just how blue the Aegean is. So being a poor student makes it kind of hard to do any of that. Hopefully doing this study abroad will knock off a few places on my list of things to see.
So far it contains the following:
- Haggia Sophia
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- Versailles
- The Pantheon
- The Colosseum
- The Trevi Fountain
- The Acropolis
- The Pompidou
- Arch de Triumph
- Florence Cathedral
- Lake Como
- Piazza de San Marco
- Brandenburg Gate
- The Great Pyramids
- Treasury at Petra
- Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- The Great Wall of China
- Jerusalem
- The Lincoln Memorial
- Tikal
- The Forbidden City
- Easter Island
- Sydney Opera House
- Taj Mahal
- Germany
- San Carlino
- Casa Poporului
- Falling Water
- The Guggenheim
Just to name a few.....
1 comment:
good luck!! I have lots of places to knock off myself ... I got started this summer by finally leaving US Soil for the first time! Hoorah for crossing borders! p.s. I saw Lacey and Bryce in the bookstore today ... How is she? (I obviously didn't talk to her) Are they still dating??
Post a Comment