
The thing is it isn't just stuff! I'm coming up on a move this weekend and have finally settled my major anxieties because A) I have somewhere fabulous to move to and B) some really great people have agreed to help me out by letting my use their truck and their man muscles. I hated asking for help and am holding onto one more anxiety for the next day or so related to this matter.
I think I lug around a bit more than your average college student. Despite the fact that my mom is the polar opposite than a pack rat I blame her. I am my mother's daughter so I feel it quite necessary to have on hand an extra set of towels and sheets and the like for guests. I have card making supplies and wrapping paper. I have a nice set of dishes and a cheapy set as well. I keep my boxes after I move. I have lots and lots of picture frames because I love living somewhere that feels like home. Now she has nothing to do with the myriad of shoes and clothes but the rest...I put on her shoulders.
Of course having all these nice things means lots of boxes, some mighty heavy ones at that. Having people help me move forces me to acknowledge how much I do own and admit that yes the most massive box of all is full of my shoes!
2 comments:
Earth to Cher - are you there?! It's been a while friend. Have you moved into your new place yet? What new adventures are you up to? I remember you saying you were going to visit your grandparents... did that already happen? Love you lots.
Lauren ... I am right here with you. I have so much stuff that I have collected over the years because I hate living with bare walls and an echoey bathroom. Three cheers to stuff!
Hoorah
Hoorah
Hoorah
Post a Comment