August 11, 2007

J'aime cette chanson.

Good things come to those who occasionally indulge in ridiculous Mandy Moore movies. The other night How To Deal premiered on TV and shameful sigh....I watched it. Lame movie as to be expected however I did discover this song by the Flaming Lips that I absolutely can't get enough of right now.

Do You Realize - that you have the most beautiful face
Do You Realize - we're floating in space -
Do You Realize - that happiness makes you cry
Do You Realize - that every
one you know someday will die

And instead of saying all of your goodbyes - let them know You realize that life goes fast It's hard to make the good things last You realize the sun doesn't go down It's just an illusion caused by the world spinning round

Do You Realize - Oh - Oh - Oh

Do You Realize - that everyone you know Someday will die -

And instead of saying all of your goodbyes -
let them know
You realize that life goes fast
It's hard to make the good things last
You realize the sun doesn't go down
It's just an illusion caused by the world spinning round

Do You Realize - that you have the most beautiful face

Do You Realize

3 comments:

emilie s. d. p. said...

I think Mitch has a flaming lips album, I'll have to lend it to you if you don't already have one yourself!

emilie s. d. p. said...

Also...I miss you. I'm finally back in town. I was supposed to come in Monday night but when I got to Denver they cancelled my flight into SLC and all others were full so they booked me in a hotel for the night :o(
It was awful! I ended up flying in Tuesday morning and then going straight to work. But I'm finally home.
We'll have to get together later this week! Maybe we can watch a Mandy Moore film...

Nichole said...

Just came across your blog today. I agree. That song is amazing! I listened to it after I noticed it was on Stephenie Meyer's soundtrack for New Moon.