Last sunday I was at my broseph's house and he told me that someone at his work had seen a picture of me and thought I looked like Maggie Gyllenhaal.
Now my initial reaction to this was disgust because I am NOT a fan of this woman as an actress. My number one qualm with her is that she hardly ever wears a bra for crying out loud. After taking a breather I checked out a few pictures of her online trying to see the resemblance. I'm struggling but have decided to take it as a complement either way. I 'm pretty sure I remember an activity with past roommates that involved uploading a picture of myself onto a website which calculated my celebrity look a likes by percentage...a couple of the pictures that showed up on the radar were men so this is an improvement!
1 comment:
I can see it, although your right, you decide to support your bosoms(sp?) in a way that Maggie would never understand...and I appreciate that you do.
Post a Comment