I'm not too sure how I feel about this but Wendy produced so I figure I better do so as well. For those of you out of the loop Shannon was tagged to post seven things about her that she loved and at the end of her post she tagged me. I'm not too keen on self love but I'll give it a try for you Shannon!
1) I love that I am British. Though my lack of an accent leaves many doubting the fact remains true. I have the burgundy passport, the pink green card and the mad cows disease to prove it.
2)I love that I would like nothing more than to spend a friday night crawling around the floor with my nephew Zach. This is infinitely more appealing to me than hitting up any hot spots in Provo.
3) I love that I have never had a cavity. I really value a clean healthy smile and absolutely revel in the feeling of freshly brushed teeth.
4) I love that I drive a scooter. This means I am also licensed to drive a motorcycle too...scary! I am not a typically adventurous person and I think that when I purchased mine last summer I must have been taking crazy pills or under mind control. The scooter has been so much fun and it still cracks me up to drive past other bike/scooter riders who give me the nod of the biker brotherhood.
5) I love that I remember things that people tell me. If you are taking a test chances are I will remember the next day and ask you about it. I like to do that because it shows I care and that I am sincerely listening. Now I must qualify that statement by also adding that sometimes I completely forget things and am brainless. For example yesterday I asked my boss whose daughter was with her why she wasn't in school today. She replied kindly by reminding me that it is summer.
6) I love that I am deeply loyal. I am loyal to my family and friends. I love and care about these people and I enjoy spending time with them and doing things for them. I will do everything that I can to maintain contact and continue friendships with the people that I care about.
7) I love that I can make people laugh. Mostly because this results in me laughing as well which I genuinely enjoy. On my part this happens both intentionally and accidentally. Whether by an entertaining comment, random thought or embarrassing action I like to make people laugh.
2 comments:
All very, very true Lauren. Wow, i'm blessed to know you. Thanks for sharing. Did your chicken turn out well last night?
One of the things I admire most about your personality is the way you remember things and how much you care about the little things going on it other peoples lives. I'm glad you have realized this as one of your many fantastic character traits! Never change. I luvya Lauren!
And yeah, Shannon-her chicken turned out wonderfully!!! It was delicious :o)
Post a Comment