June 20, 2007

Things about me part deux

51. I love sprinkles. Sprinkles are great on cookies, in brownies or on ice cream. I am constantly looking for inventive ways to use sprinkles!

52. I have seen all of the Star Wars movies even though I kinda hate them.

53. I never chew my food the recommended fifteen times, on the contrary I usually eat relatively quickly.

54. Waking up super early actually hurts my stomach, so I try to avoid it at all costs.

55. I have taken about six years of Spanish classes at high school and at BYU.

56. I had a lose tooth when I was six years old so my Dad gave me this white candy that looked like rock. When I bit into it he told me it actually was a rock. I don't know what his intention was but it ended up knocking my tooth out and caused me to swallow it.

57. I have been bitten by poisonous spiders three times, once behind my ear, once on my arm and once in a place where the sun doesn't shine. I wouldn't recommend that experience to anyone.

58. When I was seven I was camping in San Luis Obisbo with my family. My sister and I played on the beach forever digging up rocks and brushing them off pretending we were paleantologists. I think my mom was reading Jurassic Park to us at the time.

59. I have one reoccuring dream which involves me being chased down a dimly lit street. The houses all look the same and no one else is outside. My dream is black and white.

60. I loved the book Chicka Chicka Boom Boom when I was younger. To this day I could still probably recite it for you.

61. Minature things are so cute. It doesn't matter if it is a shopping cart, a pair of shoes or a hairbrush, if it is mini sized I find it adorable.

62. My favorite desert is Battenburg with cold custard.

63. I got mad at my sister when I was twelve. On the same day that I got really mad at her I had stepped in dog poop. The devil inside me decided to clean the poop off my shoe with her toothbrush so I did. Then I rinsed it off and put it back in the cup. About seven years later I told her about it the night before she got married. I put two new toothbrushes through the bow on top of her wedding present. This is the cruelest and most disgusting thing I have ever done. Thankfully she forgave me.

64. Much to the chagrin of my roommates I love to cook salmon even if it does make the house stanky.

65. Though I was an avid fan of jelly shoes in the '90s I refuse to support their comeback. I also refuse to embrace Crocs they are a hideous excuse for a shoe.

66. I think that Conan O'Brien is the best talk show host ever, even if his pompadore is artificially enhanced.

67. I have seen a cow's placenta and trust me it wasn't pretty.

68. The first real concert I have ever been to was Duran Duran in SLC my sophmore year of college. I won the tickets on the radio and took my roommate with me. Our other roommate already had tickets because she was huge fan!

69. I started reading Mein Kampf the other day. I heard a rumor that the government puts your name on a list if you check it out so I just read it at work.

70.The first CD I bought was Aqua....still makes me laugh.

71. Once upon a time I did a good impression of the cowardly lion from the Wizard of Oz.

72. I can unwrap a starburst and tie a cherry stem in a knot using only my mouth.

73. In high school my friend Aron used to stroke my hands in class because he said I had the softest hands he had ever felt.

74. I've hiked the "Y" 1.5 times.

75. I have been in two car accidents. Both were my fault. The first time was early in the morning on the way to seminary. I drove my car into a parked truck and pushed it down the street into another parked truck. The vehicles belonged to my neighbors. I maintain that I wasn't really awake. The second time was on my scooter, about a week after I bought it. I was turning left right before Provo canyon and I spun out on some gravel. I wasn't wearing a helmet or pants but a skirt and flip flops. I have a permanent dent in my thigh and a significantly weaker ankle with some odd scarring on my left side but was relatively lucky that no one ran me over.

76. I haven't taken a math class since high school, I hate numbers.

77. I think it is fun to buy ties.

78. I was once part of a staged America's Funniest Home video. We accidentally knocked my grandma into the pool while she was playing catch with us.

79. I ate the flakey kind of fish food when I was younger and had different tastes. I'd give a pinch to the fish and then I'd have some.

80. Decorating for Christmas is one of my favorite things in the world.

81. I am a recovering postcard addict.

82. I hiccup a lot and loudly. I hiccup when I am hungry, I hiccup when I eat too fast and sometimes I just hiccup for no reason at all.

83. The first time I did a Sudoku it took me a couple of hours.

84. My roommate has a tape recorder and we used to record ourselves late at night when we were studying. Mostly the tapes just contained our random conversation and music in the background. It was gut busting funny to listen to on high replay speed. We sounded like drunk chipmunks.

85. I fell down the hill by Helaman halls when I was walking home one day. At the time I was talking to my sister on the phone and telling her how icy it was. Unfortunately I had to dress up that day for a presentation so I was wearing a skirt and heels so I pretty much was clinging to the fence. I braved up and announced to her I was going to cross over and walk in a semi clear patch of the cement. The moment I let go of the fence I slipped and my phone catapulted out of my hands. All my sister heard was me sreaming and my phone crashing to the ground. I flashed everyone when I went down but made a speedy recovery.

86. There is a really gross picture of six obese male midgets wearing spandex unitards on the internet that makes me laugh and want to puke whenever I see it.

87. I wish my nose were much smaller.

88. If I went on a cruise it wouldn't be to the bahamas, it would be up the coast of Alaska.

89. I followed a Sea World Dolphin trainer home from work one day with a friend, he was incredibly attractive. I don't really know what I expected to happen.

90. I was in a ward that rented out a ski lodge so we could go tubing every year. The first time we went down the snowy hill on our tubes my roommates and I failed to realize we were supposed to stop ourselves by putting our feet down so we didn't stop until we crashed into and took out a fence. They had to close down that run temporarily.

91. I have a pair of non perscription lenses that I used to wear for fun. My sister made fun of me at first and then she got her own pair...ha!

92. If I ever got a tatto it would not be on my lower back or in other words a tramp stamp.

93. I love mint sauce.

94. I was not someone who had planned on or particularly had a great desire to go to BYU however it ended up being the only place I applied to.

95. I cry really easily and usually have to do so at least twice a month for a good emotional release.

96.I'm not a big fan of poetry.

97. I do not like to talk on the phone. It might be me doubting my conversational skills but whatever it is makes me incredibly hesitant to make phone calls.

98.When I taught Relief Society I would always make a power point to go along with my lesson, I just love power points.

99. I wanted to be a teacher for a long time but then I realized I was just in it for the white board markers and that I might not even have a white board but a chalkboard so I changed my mind.

100. I am a horrible test taker, I have the concentration of a baboon.

2 comments:

emilie s. d. p. said...

Oh the midgets in their speedos, I'll never forget them. Molly has a great knack for finding the most random/disgusting/hilarious photos online (don't forget David Bowie).

emilie s. d. p. said...

I'd love to hear you recite Chicka Chicka Boom Boom. Maybe you could do it for everyone at the BBQ in a few weeks.