On June 21st of last year my sister-in-law Brooke gave birth to Zachary York. He is the first grandchild in our family and I was so excited at the prospect of having a nephew so close by. I am the closest sibling so that means I get first dibs on babysitting and that I get to see him more than anyone else which I absolutely love. It has been so much fun and joy watching Zach grow up from that teeny 6 pound quiet and mellow baby into a mobile and aware one year old fatty!!! I love this little guy more than life itself!!!!

Zach loves taking baths especially now that they are in the bathtub instead of the sink.

A little bit gangsta in that hat of his, I suspect his Dad had something to do with that.

Zach's first time wearing shoes, I still haven't seen the Ugg boots I bought him:(

The look on his face seems to indicate he was caught doing something!

Those blue eyes melt my heart every time I see them!
2 comments:
You get all the cute pictures of Zach! Not fair! Just so you know, I have my own paranoid delusion relating to my eyebrows, specifically my right eyebrow. Not that you would have anything to do with that! I am so scared to take tweezers to them now, I will probably end up looking like a cavewoman by the end of the month. Thanks so much!
Janine
His eyes are so adorable. I like the drool too. j.k. He is actually so so cute. I bet your a wonderful auntie too.
Post a Comment