June 15, 2007

Ask Me About My Weiner



A couple of the librarians I work with are hardcore dog lovers and at any time of the day are more than happy to share anecdotes about their "children." This makes me miss my dog even more than I naturally do. I am not what people would usually consider an animal lover but when it comes to my dog I'm his biggest fan.

He actually belongs to my little brother whose bed he curls up in each night. However if the ownership of the dog was determined by a study of the number of times the dog was walked by each person I would be in doggy heaven. I love walking dogs. Walking is otherwise a boring, avoided task for me usually except when it concerns Raime...the dog's name. We did not name our dog because he had a previous owner who bread and loved him for the first part of his life but apparently had a strange idea when it came time to name him.



I would do anything to have that dog out here with me though. Not only is he adorable but like many other dogs he is just always elated to see you. He loves people and curling up with them. Lay on the couch with a blanket and he will be poking his head in the curvatures of your body to snuggle up with you. I look forward to going home and seeing him as much as I do my family.

No comments: