My first nephew Zachary York was born this past June. He and his plentiful baby acutriments live in Orem which is awesome because that means I can kiss and squeeze the life out of him all I want.
Over the past few months of visiting him no less than once every two weeks I have noticed two things:
1- Babies have to do absolutely nothing in order to provide the utmost pure joy I have ever experienced. Laying on the floor with that kid watching him try to role over to reach me is the most adorable thing. The world seems to stop and problems cease to permeate my mind when I am near him.....dang I wish that I had that kind of effect on people.
2-My nephew is without a doubt the cutest six month old in the world. I will shank you if you disagree with me.
Over the past few months of visiting him no less than once every two weeks I have noticed two things:
1- Babies have to do absolutely nothing in order to provide the utmost pure joy I have ever experienced. Laying on the floor with that kid watching him try to role over to reach me is the most adorable thing. The world seems to stop and problems cease to permeate my mind when I am near him.....dang I wish that I had that kind of effect on people.
2-My nephew is without a doubt the cutest six month old in the world. I will shank you if you disagree with me.
1 comment:
I love him to death! Keep him from growing up too fast cause before you know it he'll be three and proving that it is possible for a three year old to know more than you (yes, I'm speaking from experience).
Post a Comment