Alrighty, I'm no English major nor am I particularly involved in any creative writing of sorts, I just want a place to write my random thoughts. These thoughts are not deep nor are they of real importance.
Today I was fuming after attempting to sell back books that I never again want to lay eyes on and being thrown a few measly dollars. Instead of sticking it to the man by burning down the bookstore I decided to write about it. I like to complain a lot, it is a part of my personality I wish didn't exist but I am convinced will never be suppressed. A lot of other people seem to blog borderline complaints/observations so why can't I?!
I don't do journals so I thought I would start a blog. Inspiration came from a former roommate who keeps up a particularly entertaining domain in the world wide web. Wendy props to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment